With this feature, you can build multiple personalized email templates and recruit hundreds of Influencers at scale, and automatically follow up with them if they don't respond or take action by opting into a campaign.
With the industry reply rate for Influencers at 10%, we realize you need to recruit at scale to be successful.
- Send hundreds of invites to qualified Influencers in minutes.
- The best Influencers are being approached by multiple brands a day, don't get lost in their inbox with personalized automatic follow-ups.
- Using your own domain is more authentic and ensures you never miss a reply again.
Customize your sequence so emails are sent on your timelines, follow-ups and missed invitations are a thing of the past!
Note: This function will work for one user per domain
Let’s start with the invite customizations:
1. Click on Account
2. Scroll down to White-Labeled Emails section
3. Upload your brand logo “For best results, please make sure your logo is 600 x 150 pixels”
4. Upload your social media links (Optional)
5. Click save
You have set up your customization!
Let’s setup the IMAP, SMTP, and your server details, the information needed can be found within your email provider or server provider, here are some of the commoned used email providers IMAP and SMTP information
- SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
- SMTP Port: 465
- IMAP Host: imap.gmail.com
- IMAP Port: 993
- Password: your 16-character Gmail App specific password
- SMTP server: smtp-mail.outlook.com
- SMTP port: 587
- IMAP server: outlook.office365.com
- IMAP port: 993
If you are using a different email provider, please reach out to them and ask for the above information, in case you are unable to use your own server information, please reach out to our support team.
To setup your SMTP in the dashboard, please follow the steps below:
1.Fill in your SMTP server and port number
2. Specify the Reply to Address which is The email address you want to receive replies to
3. The user field is the username/email address you use to sign in to your email account.
4. Password filed is the password you use to sign in to your email account.
5. Fill the Sender Name and Sender Email Address
assword you use to sign in to your email account.
To setup your IMAP in the dashboard, please follow the steps below:
1.Fill in your IMAP server and port number
2.The user field is the username/email address you use to sign in to your email account.
3. Toggle on “Enable SSL
3. For Gmail and Outlook Accounts, Password field is the app-specific password from your email settings. (Information below). For other providers, this will be the password you use to sign in to your email account
App specific password:
An app password is a passcode that gives an app or device permission to access your email account, in cases like Gmail, the 2 factors authentication must be turned on to use the App specific password, please reach out to your email/server provider and check how to generate the App specific password, here are some resource for the common used email providers
Here is an example of what would the invited creator see in their inbox