What are Custom Opt-In tab views?
You can customize the results displayed in the opt-ins tab by modifying the default views (All, Pending, Activated, Completed, Cancelled) or creating your own views. To illustrate, you may apply a filter to show only pending opt-ins from users with at least 10k followers, or filter for opt-ins that do not have a negotiated payment yet.
How to Use:
Navigate to the “Opt-Ins” tab in the campaign dashboard
- Click “+ New View” beside the default view tabs (All, Pending, Activated, etc)
- Click the edit icon (pencil) on any view tab or beside the applied filter tags to open the view customization menu
- Set the title of the view
- Adjust the filters (they will automatically apply to the results)
- Click “Save” to save your changes to the selected view
- You can duplicate a view to quickly create a new one with similar filters
- You can delete a view you no longer need (unless you only have 1 view left)
- You can also remove a filter by closing the tag below the view tabs (if you want to save your changes to the view you’ll need to open the menu)
- Unsaved changes will be indicated by an orange dot on the edit icon